Your shopping cart is empty!
Limited trading as and Access Flooring Systems – Privacy Notice
From 25th May 2018 UK companies will come under a new set of data protection laws: The General Data Protection Regulations
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time; any amendments will be notified to you for your review and agreement with any proposed changes.
We would confirm that personal data obtained by PGR Innovations Limited: -
• Will be obtained fairly and be lawfully processed
• Used only for the purposes intended
• Will be adequate, relevant and not excessive
• Accurate and kept up-to-date
• Not kept by us for longer than needed
• Processed in accordance with the rights of people
• Protected by security measures. We undertake to keep your personal information securely in our records and on the Microsoft Cloud’s back-up service. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
• Not be stripped out and held unsecured from the personal data (Pseudonymous data)
• Transferred to 3rd parties only as and when authorised by you and only to clients, associations, or persons who require your information in the normal course of our business transactions and only if such 3rd parties can demonstrate your data will be governed by the same protections under the GDPR.
We may need to provide your personal details to our Customers to enable you to be engaged by PFL on projects we are contracted to perform. This project specific information can take the form of any of the following, either as individual data or as a combination or collection of data information.
• Organisation details
• Name and address
• Next of kin
• CSCS card details
• Training records
• NHI and TAX status information
• Occupational health information
• Biometric data
We may use the information to improve our products and services; in particular our website www.accessflooringsystems.co.uk
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
• We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
• Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
• You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
• Links to other websites
• Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you withdraw or amend your consent at any time we will immediately delete or update the information you have given us.
You are entitled on request and without charge to be given a copy of the information that we hold about you or your organisation, and to have inaccuracies in the information corrected or deleted. We confirm we will respond to all requests within 14 days.
Please contact our Projects Administrator Geoff Houldridge (data processor) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to PGR Innovations Limited, 46 Manor Road, Preston, Hull, HU12 8SQ if you wish to exercise any of these rights or withdraw or amend your consent once given.
If you wish to complain about any matter referred to in this statement, please address your complaint in the first place to Geoff Houldridge (data processor) by email at email@example.com or by mail to our address as above.
If you remain dissatisfied, you should address your complaint to:
• Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.