You may select your delivery dates that co-inside with your installation date at the checkout. If you require a quote on installation services please call 01482 460933 or use the contact form on this website
Kingspan FDEB30 - PSA 31mm x 600mm x 900mm with Polyflor SD. These loose lay floor systems are independently tested in accordance with the PSA MOB PF2 PS/SPU Specification to either Light, Medium, Heavy or Extra Heavy Grade. The design incorporates a full depth edge band which provides encapsulation of the chipboard core, this also provides protection to the edge of the surface finish.
These panels are based upon a 600mm module constructed around a high performance chipboard core. The top and bottom surfaces are laminated with galvanised steel sheets.
The panels are engineered to fine dimensional tolerances for modular control. The specified surface finish is then laminated to the top surface before being trimmed to fit flush with the panels sides. Electrical continuity and static dispersion is provided where required.
* This loose lay floor system is tested in accordance with PSA MOB PS/SPU specification. Panel deflection at centre edge must not exceed 2.4mm based on 24 hour testing.
* Safety factor of 3 x static load.
* Finished floor heights from 60mm to 1200mm are available using standard pedestals. For heights outside of this range alternative pedestals are available.
* Extra Heavy Grade to the requirements of PSA MOB PF2 PS/SPU is available using FDEB 38 heavy grade with bolt on structural stringers.
* Structural performance based upon a full Kingspan system ie panels & pedestals.
* For FDEB 38 the structural stringer must be employed at all heights.